Sunday, June 19, 2016

Thank You, Dad!

Thank you for teaching me how to take my first steps,
Thank you for taking me to first day at school,
Thank you for solving my math problem step by step,
Thank you for teaching me the cricket rule,

Thank you for taking me to the park,
Thank you for picking me from the skating lessons,
Thank you for tolerating my teacher's remark,
Thank you for buying me the toy gun,

Thank you for providing food on the table,
Thank You for loving my mother,
Thank you for compromising your comfort so I was comfortable,
Thank you for giving me a sister,

Thank you for giving me freedom,
Thank you for teaching me how to ride a bike,
Thank you for giving the sense to know how far to stretch freedom,
Thank you for the spanks for crossing the line,

Thank you for the hugs when I was scared,
Thank you for supporting me when I was alone,
Thank you for defending me when I erred,
Thank you for making me tough as a stone.


No comments:

Post a Comment